- Software Workshops
- Statistical Workshops
- Upcoming Events
- UK Methods Courses
Intensive May Workshop: Spatial Regression Analysis
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 04:00 to Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 06:00
BE 148 and BE 105
Paul Voss (Sociologist, UNC, Chapel Hill, Odum Institute) will present a 3-day workshop on spatial regression analysis. Paul introduces R, some Bayesian modeling and a simple software package, GeoDa, as well. Morning sessions are devoted to conceptual topics (in BE 148), with afternoon sessions in the Gatton computer lab (BE 105). (Co-sponsored with Statistics, the Tracy Farmer Institute and the Geospatial Science & Technology (GST) Group.) May 17th to 19th (Tuesday to Thursday), Gatton.
- Detailed workshop description and biosketch for Paul Voss, here.
- Adobe Pro Connect links coming soon.
- Spatial Regression Analysis materials (readings, schedule) linked here.
- Spatial Regression Analysis lecture slides linked here.
- Spatial Regression Analysis shape files, R scripts and related materials linked here.
- Spatial Regression Analysis R script for installing R packages here.